What We Do
- User Account Management
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Billing and Time Management
- Case Management Software
- Document Management
- Microsoft Office Customization and Training
- E-Discovery Management and Workflow
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
*Onsite only in Broward County, Florida.
IT and Web Consulting
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Implementation of Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Paperless Office Policies and Workflow
- Macro and Batch Process Coding
- Network Build-out Design
- IT Assets Audits and Evaluations
- Website Analysis, Audits, Training
Digital Media Services
- Web Design and Management
- Web Hosting*
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Image Processing
- Video Editing – NEW!
- Voiceover Narration, IVR and On-Hold Messaging
- Audio Production
- Audio Repair/Dialog Isolation – NEW!
Graphics, Web, Logo, and image processing
Our visual design services include logo design, websites, social media profiles, digital ads, prints ads, and business cards. We also provide image post-processing and compositing.
we really have only one job —
and we do it a few different ways
Training and Consulting
“And if you solve enough problems, you get to go home.”— The Martian, 2015
From Our Blog
SOLVED – Download Files from a Shared OneDrive Folder
In its new OneDrive interface, Microsoft has managed to leave out the only useful way to download all the files in a shared OneDrive folder. Recently, I had to grab files for a client via a link to a shared OneDrive folder. Before I could even start, I had to log in...
Solved: Windows 10 Mapped Drives Not Reconnecting
Fast is not always better. Windows 10 is fast. Sometimes it is so fast that it fails to properly load startup programs and fails to reconnect to mapped drives. Creating batch files to reconnect mapped drives just adds another component to startup and isn't optimal. An...
Tools for Printing File Lists in Windows with Path Information
Have you ever needed to print out a list of files in a folder or USB drive for eDiscovery purposes or because you needed a record of those computer files? You probably brought up Windows Explorer, hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, pasted the captured image...