What We Do
- User Account Management
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Billing and Time Management
- Case Management Software
- Document Management
- Microsoft Office Customization and Training
- E-Discovery Management and Workflow
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
*Onsite only in Broward County, Florida.
IT and Web Consulting
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Implementation of Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Paperless Office Policies and Workflow
- Macro and Batch Process Development
- Network Build-out Design
- IT Assets Audits and Evaluations
- Website Analysis and Audits
- WordPress Remote Training
Graphics, Web, Logo, and Photography
we really have only one job —
and we do it a few different ways
Training and Consulting
“And if you solve enough problems, you get to go home.”— The Martian, 2015
From Our Blog
Fast is not always better. Windows 10 is fast. Sometimes it is so fast that it fails to properly load startup programs and fails to reconnect to mapped drives. Creating batch files to reconnect mapped drives just adds another component to startup and isn't optimal. An...
Have you ever needed to print out a list of files in a folder or USB drive for eDiscovery purposes or because you needed a record of those computer files? You probably brought up Windows Explorer, hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, pasted the captured image...
As a trained audio engineer, I don't expect much from a tiny bluetooth speaker. I'm realistic about the quality and volume of sound I can get from a compact, wireless box. The DKnight MagicBox II Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless 10W Speaker with Enhanced Bass and...