What We Do
- User Account Management
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Billing and Time Management
- Case Management Software
- Document Management
- Microsoft Office Customization and Training
- E-Discovery Management and Workflow
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
*Onsite only in Broward County, Florida.
IT and Web Consulting
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Implementation of Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Paperless Office Policies and Workflow
- Macro and Batch Process Development
- Network Build-out Design
- IT Assets Audits and Evaluations
- Website Analysis and Audits
- WordPress Remote Training
Graphics, Web, Logo, and Photography
we really have only one job —
and we do it a few different ways
Training and Consulting
“And if you solve enough problems, you get to go home.”— The Martian, 2015
From Our Blog
Here's a tip: if Microsoft gives you a chance to customize anything in Word or Outlook, grab that opportunity with both hands. It will streamline your workflow and make tasks you do often more effortless. For example, going to the File back pane is a pain. So for...
Do you waste time rummaging through your Sent items to repurpose an old email to send to someone new? The problem with this habit is that it's too easy to forget to make an important change. That can be a source of great embarrassment to you when you're emailing Mr....
Ever wonder what it would be like to throw a camera around? It's probably not something you'd normally consider, especially if you have a high-end lens on it. But now someone's developed a camera you're supposed to throw. And it's kind of cool. The Panono Ball Camera...