What We Do
- User Account Management
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Billing and Time Management
- Case Management Software
- Document Management
- Microsoft Office Customization and Training
- E-Discovery Management and Workflow
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
*Onsite only in Broward County, Florida.
IT and Web Consulting
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Implementation of Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Paperless Office Policies and Workflow
- Macro and Batch Process Development
- Network Build-out Design
- IT Assets Audits and Evaluations
- Website Analysis and Audits
- WordPress Remote Training
Graphics, Web, Logo, and Photography
we really have only one job —
and we do it a few different ways
Training and Consulting
“And if you solve enough problems, you get to go home.”— The Martian, 2015
From Our Blog
A new ransomware called "Locky" is circulating via email. It comes in as a message with an invoice.doc attachment. If you open the attachment and don't block macros from temporary locations in Word, the macro will run and start encrypting your Office and PDF files....
MailChimp is a platform that helps you collect emails and send notices and newsletters to your site visitors. It's a useful tool and mostly free to use with sufficient features for the average website owner. One of those features is MailChimp's popup form builder...
In its new OneDrive interface, Microsoft has managed to leave out the only useful way to download all the files in a shared OneDrive folder. Recently, I had to grab files for a client via a link to a shared OneDrive folder. Before I could even start, I had to log in...