What We Do
- User Account Management
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Billing and Time Management
- Case Management Software
- Document Management
- Microsoft Office Customization and Training
- E-Discovery Management and Workflow
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
*Onsite only in Broward County, Florida.
IT and Web Consulting
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Implementation of Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Paperless Office Policies and Workflow
- Macro and Batch Process Coding
- Network Build-out Design
- IT Assets Audits and Evaluations
- Website Analysis, Audits, Training
Digital Media Services
- Web Design and Management
- Web Hosting*
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Image Processing
- Video Editing – NEW!
- Voiceover Narration, IVR and On-Hold Messaging
- Audio Production
- Audio Repair/Dialog Isolation – NEW!
Graphics, Web, Logo, and image processing
Our visual design services include logo design, websites, social media profiles, digital ads, prints ads, and business cards. We also provide image post-processing and compositing.
we really have only one job —
and we do it a few different ways
Training and Consulting
“And if you solve enough problems, you get to go home.”— The Martian, 2015
From Our Blog
Petya Ransomware Vaccine
Last night, BeepingComputer.com posted this article, Vaccine, not Killswitch, Found for Petya (NotPetya) Ransomware Outbreak, detailing how to protect against the latest ransomware infecting computers throughout Europe and abroad. White hat hackers have reviewed the...
Warning – Fake Invoice.Doc Emails Contain Locky Ransomware
A new ransomware called "Locky" is circulating via email. It comes in as a message with an invoice.doc attachment. If you open the attachment and don't block macros from temporary locations in Word, the macro will run and start encrypting your Office and PDF files....
Solved: MailChimp Popup Code Not Working In WordPress
MailChimp is a platform that helps you collect emails and send notices and newsletters to your site visitors. It's a useful tool and mostly free to use with sufficient features for the average website owner. One of those features is MailChimp's popup form builder...