saco media llc offers web site services for clients needing:
- Effective and appealing web design, compatible with major browsers
- Content creation with the type of search engine optimization Google recommends
- Prompt web site management with most updates published within 24 hours, really
- Email accounts using their business domains
- Hosted exchange email accounts with Outlook calendaring and task functions
- Blogging platforms
- Web hosting and domain registration (provided through AdvocateRegistry.com)
- Content management systems and the ability to update their own web sites
- Photo galleries and other media content
As part of our web management services, we help our clients submit and update business profiles with their industry directories. Our law firm clients, for example, never have to worry about keeping Martindale Hubbell and Lawyers.com up to date with location or staffing changes.
WordPress for Blogging and Content Management
We’re advocates of WordPress. All right, we’re fanatics! This robust platform just keeps getting better. Best of all, it’s free! How many business resources can you say that about? Many of our own sites use the WordPress platform not only for blogging but for strong content management. Because even though we know web coding language, it makes sense to build sites and use platforms that help us work faster and better. Our clients tend to agree.
If you already have a site design you love and you’d like to be able to update it yourself, consider having it translated into a WordPress theme so that you have the same recognizable web site in front and all that great WordPress functionality behind the scenes.
Search Engine Optimization
Effective SEO relies on good content and specificity. We help you create content that will appeal to search engines without running afoul of Google policies. We guide you in proven methods to drive traffic to your site, including using social media networks like LinkedIn, blogging and interacting with users on other sites,and using Google Places, Twitter and of course FaceBook to help get you noticed.
Once we launch a new site, we submit it to all major search engines.
- What are you waiting for? Send us an email so that we can get started managing your online presence.